Friday, December 26, 2008

CRC Christmas Banquet 2008

Here are a few pictures I took at our Christmas banquet this year... which, by the way, was first class. The Hamptons, the Lockharts, the McDaniels, the Isaacsons... and all who helped, it was 5 star. From the "Guess Who?", the Parmesan Chicken Dinner, Jan's Desserts, the Pictonary Carol Game (that no one cheated in... lol), the the HILARIOUS comedy with David, Jordan and Bro.???(I can't remember his name... but also known as Derek Sherill). It was all fantastic!!! I did capture a few fun pictures but there were quite a few I chose to not publish due to very competitive looking faces, grimaces, hysterical laughter, or food being stuffed into mouths. HAHA (which mostly filled up my camera). Enjoy:

Here is a very stunning couple. Doesn't Sis.Bridget's hair look awesome? (hehe I did it!!)
Here is the most handsome guy in the world.Here is me and my beautiful mom Wilbanks and beautiful sis-in-law Heather.
Me and Michelle taking pictures of each other. LOL

Jason and Heather
We all had a great time at the banquet in our NEW FELLOWSHIP HALL. (WOO HOO!!)
...And a Merry Christmas to EVERYONE!!! Love you all!

No comments: