Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Sis.Holly


Happy Birthday Sis.Holly! Not only is she a pianist and a singer, Sis.Holly is such a fun person whom I've grown closer to in the last few months. We've had a good time riding in truck beds, fishing, taking walks, and just chatting and laughing. This week, the school we teach at is on Spring Break so we went for a walk today with a couple other friends and followed that with a good Mexican lunch at Los Cabos. We made our way to Sally's Beauty Supply for hair sticks and then landed at BooksAMillion for an hour or so with our "caffeinated" beverages. Sis.Holly, I hope you have a good birthday tonight. Her husband called to make sure she and their two boys would ready to leave the house by 4pm tonight. I'm sure a really good birthday present awaits. Love you.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Yesterday was a ton of fun! I can't wait to see what Sis. Holly says when she sees this pic lol.

I'm so sorry I didn't get you guys phone calls last night! I plead exhaustion. Trying to keep up with you skinny girls around that walking track is no small feat!! haha! My mother and I had an early dinner and I promptly came home for a nap...which lasted until 10:00 last night!

~Kimberly~ said...

WOW!! It sounds like you girls had so much fun!! Only thing is, I wish I could have been there lol :) Maybe next time.

Hey, walking sounds fun too. Do I live too far away or something?!?

What a cute photo of Holly~she is one of the funnest gals I know.

Love you~Kimi
ps...why was Nat up @ 4:30am LOL!!

The Unknown Artis said...

That is hilarious!! Too bad you couldn't have gotten me with whip cream up my nose!! I had a blast. You guys are so sweet. Thanks for the surprise party too! I can't believe you didn't even give me a hint! You are too good at being sneaky! Love you lots!

Music Eloquence said...

Nat, it was fun wasn't it? I've got to keep walking if we're going to do more lunches like that. No prob about not getting the message. I think we covered some bases today. =)

Sis.Kimi, We did have a blast. You are more than welcome to come with us any time we go walking. I will make sure and call you next time.

Sis.Holly, I was sooo BUMMED I didn't even think to pull out my camera until Sis.Bridget said something about wishing she had hers there. Aaargh! Oh well. I think the one I got was especially cute though.

Natalie said...

Hey, it was really 6:30..for some reason this blog always time stamps my comments wrong lol. Maybe they are on Pacific Time. Goodness, just the thought of being up that early makes me sleepy!!!!!