Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Music Lessons Tomorrow


I just looked at the date and... yes, it really has been a whole month since I last posted. Well, tomorrow is the big kick-off day. I am so excited to be teaching piano and voice again. For those of you who have asked about it...


There are many things in store. I've written out a Fall Quarter schedule. We are going to have 1 recital this winter and another one in late Spring. We will have group classes at the end of some months to get us ready for the big recital. You can invite as many people as you'd like to your recital... you've earned it and its definitely praise worthy. For those of you who don't attend our church please email me and I can email you my Music Lesson Handbook which contains the schedule, payment info, attendance info. If you have further questions, you can either post on this blog, see me at church, or email me.


3 comments:

eds thinker said...

piano looks like a great hobby to take up. i woulda just love my kids to learn piana but they gotta learn how to keep a farm alive! glad to hear your gettin your toes dirty and are a makin a garden. congrats on your accomplushmint!
ED

Journey to Lilly! said...

Makenzie loves you! & I am so thanful you are teaching lessons again. What a blessing you are to my family & our church!
lv ya,
Kim

MissionsAngel said...

Oh my, Teaching little fingers to play =) I haven't seen that book in a while! Love you Von de Leigh =) Miss you lots